Stupid Fiction: Talking to My Imagination

This is a stupid fiction post, this is not supposed to be serious, I kept on writing as the thoughts came into my mind without any filtering so this is a bit untidy.

It all starts with a blank page, where you can imagine anything.

(Me) Let’s imagine a Guinea pig! Ok, what do i call him?

(My doubtful mind) Am I sure it is a ‘he’, not ‘she’?

Umm, let’s keep it a ‘he’; ‘she’ would make things complicated.
So, his name, let’s call him... iPig? Nah... Doesn't sound good, how about Bob?

ordinary guinea pig




Bob... isn't it short for Kate?

Umm, Bob won’t cut it either. Nea?

Why the tough spelling? Gaddu?

Gaddu- is that a name? Yeah that will do just fine I think.

So let's make story about a guinea pig named Gaddu, who was a little overweight for a guinea pig. Why overweight? I guess the name Gaddu sounds like that.

So far fine. What do i do with Gaddu now? Should i take him to a village? Or is he in town? Does he belong to anyone or is he living with his guinea pig family?

I hope it does not seem like Stuart Little you know.

Okay okay, I will not make him sound like Stuart little, I will make him ... a spy!

Oh Allah, I hope he is not like Ananta from Khoj the search. 

spy Gaddu


Naah, don't worry about it, Gaddu speaks better English.

(Suddenly, a third voice in my head)"You got that right Radi."

Who said that?

"It’s me! Gaddu! The overweight guinea pig who speaks good English and is at the same time a spy!"

Shit! You started talking too early! What do i write? What do i do?

"Don’t worry. Think of an imminent danger that only i can solve with my superpowers."


What superpowers? You are just a guinea pig! 

Super Gaddu


"There is more to your imagination than meets the eyes! I am a guinea pig from krypton! The planet where superman comes from, but i landed in Bangladesh instead of Kansas, that’s why they don't mention me in the comic books."

Oh wow! Cool! Does that mean you can fly? Or run very fast?

"You and your stupid mind, who do you think i am? A super-guinea-pig?"

But you just said you were from Krypton!

"Oh did I? Ah... Sweet memories of Krypton! Let me see... Yep, I do have one superpower, this, if applied, can cause armies of men to retreat from battle field, end poverty by cleaning the market from rich buyers, and end global cooling! But I would not dare show that to you"

What? You can do so many things? Even superman can’t do such miracles. Please show me? Pweeeez?

"You sure you want to know? I would not recommend it you see."

Yes Gaddu yes.

"Then wait for it."

Ohwww… oww... What is that smell? Eww that’s awful! Where is it coming from! Shit! Can't... breathe…!

"Told you my superpowers were too much to be demonstrated."


All illustrations of this post © author.